PowerDrive or CVXDrive
6.7 / 8.7 L
Up to 75 GPM
Case IH AFS Connect™ Magnum™ 310
Experience Farming the Way it Should Be
The AFS Connect Magnum integrates the technology you demand into one easy-to-use package. Starting with the new AFS Vision Pro operating system, it enables you to configure precision farming functionality, tractor systems and connectivity with integrated solutions. This comes without sacrificing the power, efficiency and productivity for which Magnum tractors are known.
Connectivity and Support
Looking for More Time? Optimize it.
From remotely monitoring your Magnum tractor to seamlessly transferring data both to and from the tractor to trusted strategic partners - the AFS Connect Magnum series tractors set new limits on what connectivity and productivity can mean to your farming operation. Plus, all Model Year 2021 AFS Connect Magnum tractors come with a five-year subscription to AFS Connect allowing you to more easily visualize the information you collect.
- Remote Capabilities
- AFS Connect
- System Components
Added connectivity helps to maximize uptime and keep operators in the field via the following support features available in the AFS Connect Magnum.
Remote Display Viewing
Allows a farm manager or dealer to view exactly what an operator is seeing on the AFS Pro 1200 display in the cab.
Remote Service Tool
Allows dealers to remotely identify maintenance and service needs, to proactively determine what parts are needed, without ever needing to visit the operation.
Firmware Over The Air (FOTA)
Allows for dealers to push wireless updates to operating firmware.
The AFS Connect portal is a gateway to the AFS Connect Magnum series tractor. It allows you to precisely manage your farm, fleet and data from a desktop or tablet anywhere.
Current field operations, fleet information, agronomic data and more
Selected agronomic data — down to the field level — with third-party partners of your choosing
That your data is securly transferring to and from the cloud
Three new system components enable you to configure precision farming functionality and tractor systems the way you want
AFS Pro 1200 LCD Display
Our new display features anti-glare coating for better visibility, easy Bluetooth® pairing to link a mobile device, and remote display viewing to connect operators with farm managers seamlessly.
New AFS Vision Pro Operating System
Familiar and easy to use. Configure the AFS Vision Pro operating system as you see fit, using technology to customize the tractor to your operating preferences.
AFS Vector Pro Receiver
Streamlines guidance correction options, ranging from base (WAAS and AFS 1) to medium (AFS 2) to high (RTK and AFS RTK+) accuracy levels.
Configurations to Fit Any Operation
New AFS Connect Magnum tractors can be configured to fit your operation — regardless of the demanding application.
WheeledIn a high-horsepower row crop tractor, you demand efficiency for maximum productivity. With reliable power, advanced hydraulics and an industry-best turning radius, no job is too tough.
RowtracWhen traction and agronomic advantages are essential to your operation, the AFS Connect Magnum Rowtrac™ tractors are the right choice. They provide fixed-frame configuration, turn like a traditional tractor and feature the same traction and flotation as all Case IH track systems.
Fuel-Efficient Engines That Maximize Power
Our 6.7- and 8.7-liter Magnum series tractor engines - produced by FPT Powertrain Technologies, one of the world’s largest engine manufacturers - provide leading fuel efficiency while maximizing power.
- 6.7- and 8.7-liter engines with FPT technology provide power and leading fuel efficiency
- Up to 14 percent power growth to maximize performance in the toughest conditions.
- SCR technology provides simplified emission compliance.
- Exclusive engine brake option
- Patented Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) meets Tier 4 B/Final emissions standards
- No engine regeneration is required, so you can stay up and running all day long.
ProvenSCR-only solution continues to perform in the field with hundreds of thousands of engines in operation and counting.
Efficient Power in Any Application
With two industry-leading transmissions to choose from, Case IH can deliver the optimal choice to match the requirements of your operation.
- PowerDrive Powershift Transmission: Proven 19-speed full powershift transmission delivers ultra-smooth shifting and power transfer for the field or road, allowing for maximum productivity.
- CVXDrive Continuously Variable Transmission: Built for simple operation, the CVXDrive™ transmission delivers the exact speed for your operation without compromise. Watch video for details.
Unmatched Simplicity and Luxury in the Cab
Engineers at Case IH started with a clean slate, then used years of research and input from our most qualified experts: you. The result is an interior finished with automotive qualitymaterials and designed to provide an in-cab experience like no other.
MultiControl ArmrestThe MultiControl Armrest features eight configurable hot keys and four configurable electro-hydraulic remote (EHR) levers for increased convenience and productivity.
Multiple Power SourcesThroughout the cab there are a variety of power sources - including USB charging outlets, 12V power ports, and even 120V power - to keep your essential electronics running.
AFS Pro 1200The AFS Pro 1200 features a crystal clear, LCD, 12 in. touchscreen display that provides critical information in a simple, easy to understand format.
Storage & VisibilityMore storage and better visibility comes from added cup holders, monitor mounts, and a new full glass door with no center pillar.
Exterior Features & Styling
Attractiveness Meets Functionality
The AFS Connect Magnum series tractor has evolved styling and features to deliver exactly what you need to make your life easier and more productive.
1. LED Grill Lights (optional)New LED grill lights provide increased front and side visibility.
2. 360-Degree Egress LightingLocated at every angle around the tractor to give youbetter visibility upon exiting the cab in low light situations.
3. Four Camera HeadsConnections for 4 cameras are standard with technology cab packages. Front and rear cameras are included with the luxury cab package.
4. Telescoping MirrorsElectronic telescoping mirrors are controlled from the tractor cab for easy adjustments.
5. Semi-active Cab Suspension (optional)Improved cab comfort reduces operator fatigue for a smooth ride on long days in the field.
6. Breakaway-style Marker LightsUp your visibility with marker lights designed to break away if they encounter an obstacle but won’t break off.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring SensorsThe optional tire pressure monitoring sensors allow you to monitor and view tire pressure through the AFS Pro 1200 display
Hydraulics & Hitches
Easier Hitch and Hydraulic Control From the Cab
The updated MultiControl Armrest gives you easier access to control your hitches and hydraulics via built-in 3-point hitch control and Configurable electro-hydraulic remote (EHR) levers - all within reach from the cab’s luxury leather seat.
Robust, Configurable Hydraulics
AFS Connect Magnum tractors provide up to 75 gpm hydraulic flow, allowing operators to run at lower engine rpm in order to conserve fuel without affecting operational performance. Choose between 3 to 6 remote valves to match your machines needs.
Hitch Options to Manage More Implements
Category 4N/3 or 3N/3 rear hitches comes standard - depending on model - boasting a lift capacity up to 19,900 lb. Front 3-pt hitches - capable of 1,000 rpm PTO speed -are also available as factory-installed options on AFS Connect Magnum 250–380 models
Axles & Suspension
Simple Design Meets Solid Construction for Consistent Dependability
Case IH MFD front axle with saddle suspension improves productivity through better traction, and front duals improve power to the ground to reduce compaction. The simple design and solid construction lends to improved stability - keeping you from bouncing and jarring in the cab - and minimizes the number of moving parts, which means fewer service requirements.
Maintenance & Uptime
Remote Support and Resources to Maximize Productivity
Whether you are three miles or 300 miles away, you can get the support you need from your knowledgeable Case IH dealer. New features allow them to better support you and your fleet remotely — and in real time.
Ground-level Fluid ChecksGround-level fluid checks from a single location near the cab entry help you to stay on top of maintenance as quickly as possible.
600-hour Oil Change IntervalsStay in the field longer with Industry leading oil service change intervals.
Remote Dealer SupportFrom setting up your new AFS Connect Magnum tractor to diagnosing machine codes, your dealer is just a call away to provide you remote support.
Information at Your FingertipsMyCaseIH.com is your all-new destination for product support, including free operators manual downloads, AFS training videos, how-to tutorials and maintenance tips.
Loaders & Attachments
The Power to Handle Any Loader Work.
A loader turns a tractor into a versatile workhorse. Case IH loaders feature fast, easy mounting and rugged construction.
- See All Compatible Loaders
L108 Loader for 180-240 Models
- L108 Loader for 180-240 Models
- L795 Loader for 250-400 Models
- Loader Attachments
- Lift Capacity Max Height @ pivot pins: 5,952 lbs (2,700 kg)
- Boom Breakout Force @ pivot pins: 9,171 lbs (4,160 kg)
- Raise time: 3.8 seconds
- AFS Connect Magnum 180
- AFS Connect Magnum 200
- AFS Connect Magnum 220
- AFS Connect Magnum 240
- Lift Capacity Max Height @ pivot pins: 6,970 lbs (3160 kg)
- Boom Breakout Force @ pivot pins: 9,987 lbs(4530 kg)
- Raise time to full Height (No load): 3.6 seconds
L795 Loader >
- AFS Connect Magnum 250
- AFS Connect Magnum 280
- AFS Connect Magnum 310
- AFS Connect Magnum 340
- AFS Connect Magnum 380
- AFS Connect Magnum 400
Case IH offers a full line of loader attachments for a variety of material handling. Offering everything from pallet handling to bale grips to meet your needs.
Loader Attachments >
Engine: 8.7 liter Rated HP: 310 Rated PTO HP: 265 PowerDrive: Standard CVXDrive: Optional