100 – 598 HP
9’ 8” – 13’ 9”
12’ 4” – 18’ 9”
15” – 40"
Case IH Nutri-Placer 920
Maximum Productivity Professional Grade
Nutri-Placer® pull-type fertilizer applicators are designed to improve the productivity of every pass. With durability, flexibility and reliability that has been proven on millions of acres and a variety of field conditions, the Nutri-Placer family will fit nearly any soil type. Built to the standard of both professional producers and commercial applications, you can count on the Nutri-Placer for precise nutrient management.
NEW FOR 2018
Nutri-Placer 940 New High-speed Low Disturbance Coulter Option
Capable of speeds up to 11 mph, Nutri-Placer 930 and Nutri-Placer 940 models are now available with a High-speed Low Disturbance (HSLD) Row Unit. This new option allows you to cover more than 900 acres in a 12-hour day. And this increased productivity is matched with superior agronomic performance. In extensive field testing, the HSLD Row Unit provided better residue cover and a more level surface finish than other coulter-style applicators available. Spring or fall, producers and professional applicators can count on the Nutri-Placer HSLD coulter to make the most of every acre, every application.
Where Productivity Meets Performance
- The Nutri-Placer 930 HSLD places nutrients up to 6 inches deep in the root zone — when and where crops need it most.
- New 22.6-inch single coulter cuts through residue with minimal soil disturbance for improved nutrient retention.
- Industry’s highest speed capability provides increased acres per hour, lower tractor hours and reduced fuel consumption.
- Cast-iron components and reduced maintenance keep you in the field during fall, preplant and side-dress applications.
Create the Perfect Field Finish
- Cuts through heavy residue without plugging — even at high speeds and in tough, fast-changing conditions.
- In Case IH field testing, the Nutri-Placer 930 HSLD provided better residue cover, significantly fewer clods and reduced lateral soil movement compared with competitive coulter-style applicators.
- Uniform surface finish preserves valuable ground cover in highly erodible land and heavy, no-till corn conditions.
- Improves soil and moisture retention to reduce run-off and maximize crop uptake.
An Enhanced Row Unit
- 22.6-inch single coulter cuts through residue with minimal soil disturbance up to 11 mph. A 4-degree blade angle opens a precise slot for accurate nutrient placement.
- Spring loaded, cast-iron knife features carbide inserts for extended wear and protection of fertilizer tubes. A rear Beaver Tail attachment with tungsten carbide weld ensures optimal fertilizer placement.
- Wiper wheel holds soil in place while the coulter opens a slot. It also eliminates soil and residue buildup between the wiper and coulter blade.
- Closing system features a SharkTooth® blade and walking tandem press wheel to firm the soil. No-tools required spring down pressure and pivot range adjustments make changes quick and easy.
Row Unit Options
The ground-engaging components on the Nutri-Placer fertilizer applicator help you more precisely place nutrients. Choose from three row unit options, including the new High-Speed Low Disturbance (HSLD) coulter.
- High-clearance Shank (HCS) mount available on the 930 and 940 models
- Built with auto-reset design with adjustable down pressure to either 850 or 1,250 pounds
- Equipped with 1¼-by-2-inch edge-bent shank
- High, under-frame clearance allows for residue flow
Heavy-duty Spring Shank Option
- Available on the 930 and 940 models
- Spring loaded 1-inch-by-2-inch shank with 850 pounds of trip force
- Economical option that delivers effective nutrient placement while offering shank protection
High-speed Low Disturbance•Single-disk coulter cuts through residue with minimal soil disturbance•4-degree blade angle opens a precise slot for accurate nutrient placement•Right and left coulter positioning delivers accuracy down to each individual row•Only available on 930 and 940 models
Dependable Features to Boost Productivity
From the rugged frame to easy folding for transport, the Nutri-Placer was built to cover a lot of acres in a day. It delivers durability you can count on season after season.
Main Frame and Wing Design
- Commercial quality, robust frame
- 3- or 5-section flex wings follow the ground contour
- LED lighting provides bright, reliable and safe transport
Single-point and Hydraulic Depth Control
- Adjust depth quickly and easily across a variety of field conditions
- System maintains equal depth across the implement
- Weighted handle eliminates unwanted adjustments
- Single-, double- or triple-fold transport modes
- Large wing fold cylinders
- Standard radial tires for main transport
- LED lighting provides reliability and safety
Wheels and Axles
- Easy-leveling turnbuckles for wing wheel adjustments on double-fold units
- Heavy Duty Spring Shank or High Clearance Shank tires
- Standard Bias Ply FI tires on all sections
- Optional radial tires for main transport and wing wheels
- Standard radial tires for main transport and wing wheels
- Durable axle design keeps you running field after field
HITCHES AND ATTACHMENTS
Options to Match Your Needs
The front hitch allows you to hook up to your tractor and get going, and your rear hitch allows tow-behind implements and tanks.
Rear Hitch and Attachments
- Optional constant level rear hitch provides 25,000 pounds towing capacity
- Extendable and swinging rear hitch provides simple and easy hitching to anhydrous tanks
- Simple and reliable hook-up of additional implements and anhydrous ammonia tanks
Customize Your Toolbar
- Select from three row unit options: High-speed Low Disturbance (HSLD), high-clearance shank or heavy-duty spring shank
- Independent, pivoting coulters follow ground contour
- 15- or 30-inch row spacing, or flexible coulter spacing to meet the needs of custom applicators
ADVANCED FARMING SYSTEMS
Control, Monitor, Record for Data-driven Decision-making
Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) helps you precisely manage nutrients. From autoguidance that helps keep each pass straight to variable-rate application that helps you more efficiently apply nutrients to a fully integrated platform that gathers data during every phase of production, AFS is the ideal fertilizer companion.
AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance delivers year-to-year repeatable accuracy at sub-inch levels so you can:
- Reduce skips and overlaps
- Save on fuel and labor costs
- Better manage fertilizer and chemical inputs
Data Management and AnalysisView, edit, manage, analyze and utilize your or your customer’s precision farming data. With AFS software, you can:
- Generate yield maps, prescription maps and more
- Create soil sampling maps, generate and print reports and import satellite imagery
- Securely and easily import and manage all data sources using your AFS software
- Get instant access to real-time machine data
- Type: Preplant
- Working Width: 60 ft (18.3 m)
- Tank Capacity: 1,650 and 2,050 gal (6,246 and 7,760L)