Double tap to zoom
Auger Standard Features
Single, corner-auger with a side-folding design increases the upper auger length for greater side reach and height.
The 14" diameter auger provides unloading speeds up to 300 bushels per minute.
5/16" thick flighting provides long-term, trouble-free operation.
Spout-mounted LED unloading light for easy night time operation.
Exclusive, single-point auger connection ensures the upper and lower augers are aligned for a smooth and efficient transfer of grain between the upper and lower auger.
Electronic balancing of the upper and lower auger sections virtually eliminates vibration for long-term life.
The cushioned auger fold cylinder gently folds and unfolds the upper auger into the loading and transport position.
When in the unload position, the hydraulic locking mechanism holds the upper and lower augers tightly together for a leak-free seal.
Tank Standard Features
Models 6225 and 5225 feature tank capacities of 650 and 550 bushels to meet smaller acreage or field requirements.
Tank features an exclusive deep sump design, which funnels grain down into the auger for fast and complete unloading.
Steep 36° front and rear tank slopes and a graphite coated interior ensures complete cleanout and faster unloading speeds regardless of grain moisture.
Hydraulically operated flow gate features a highly visible position indicator for easily controlling grain flow while unloading.
Conveniently located lever-operated gravity unloading door located on the auger sump permits easy cleanout.
Exclusive manufacturing process crimps side panels for added strength and exposed seams are silicone sealed for corrosion resistance.
Durable, high-grade enamel paint is baked on in tractor red or green for a long-lasting and smooth, automotive-like finish.
Front viewing ladder and front and rear shatterproof windows allow the operator to easily monitor tank contents.
Standard transport chain, D.O.T. approved flashing LED taillights, side marker lights, reflective markings and SMV emblem for safer road transport.
Color-coded and labeled hydraulic hoses with storage holder for added organization and convenience.
Grating over the auger intake prevents debris and foreign objects from entering the auger.
Undercarriage & Driveline Standard Features
Single-tang hitch is standard on model 6225 and a clevis hitch is standard on model 5225 for easy hookup and worry free towing.
Single wheel and tire axles feature 10-bolt hubs with gusseted reinforcements and 3 1/4" special alloy, high-tensile spindles on model 6225 and 2 7/8” spindles on model 5225.
Exclusively designed, heavy-duty 45° gearbox features a 1 3/4" output shaft for trouble-free operation.
Heavy-duty side-wind jack is easy to operate for convenient tractor hookup.
Single wheels and tires with a rigid axle and a variety of tire sizes available depending on model.
- Model 410 scale package features:
- Scale display specifically designed for ease of use with the start/stop button.
- Assign, view and change six character field information and accumulate weights within a field.
- Optional printer is required for record keeping.
- Remote scale display for the 410 scale indicator features a 4" x 18" LED screen that can be mounted to the side of the grain cart for easy viewing of the loaded weight of the grain cart
- Weatherguard roll-tarp features:
- Custom-designed with heavy-duty, 18 oz. black canvas for long life.
- Semi trailer locking design for optimum protection from high wind and moisture.
- Low-profile tarp bows are reinforced to eliminate sagging.
- 2-way directional downspoutprovides in-and-out control for easily topping off trucks.
- Hydraulic drive features:
- Tongue-mounted for easy installation - the grain cart can still be operated with a PTO if desired.
- 55 gallon per minute provides up to 300 bushel per minute unloading speeds and requires 2 sets of hydraulic ports.
U.S. patent #5,374,082
*Bushel capacities were measured with #2 corn at 15% moisture (56 lb. test weight)
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
|Output Shaft Dia.||1-3/4"|
|Appr. Empty Weight (lbs)||6,100|
|Est. Loaded Tongue Wt. (lbs)||3.200|
|Unload Time (bu/min)||350|
|Tractor H.P. Req.||130+|
|Loaded Tire Ground Pressure - P.S.I. Specifications calculated at the 3" penetration level.|